Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Stupidity That Is End-User

End users are dumb. This isn't a possibility, but a truth of the industry. Not every user is dumb, but as a group, their collective intelligence falls far short of the average newt. Speaking with them is impossible and determining what their issue actually is often requires a combination of fluency in TIB(techno-idiot babble) and a wide variety of anti-psychotic medications. Let's take this shining example of proficient communication:


I just talked to someone and he said he has been receiving #'s back so for some reason they are going to mine and another File ??? Weird.
I'll guess if he don't receive all of them he will be call me. May-be you might know what's going on?


I sure as hell don't, but I'm guessing it has something to with being dropped. This is the whole of the message I received, every piece of information. They do not specify what application, what these mysterious "#'s" are or why they would get them back, because I have no freakin' clue how they're sending them, or justify their abhorrent abuse of the English language. I would expect better English from hookers in foreign countries.

1 Comments:

Blogger ITFury said...

I think I'm gonna turn off anonymous comments, mainly because fucktard companies like this think this type of advertising will take them somewhere. I'd just like to say that EVERYONE should visit the above site and spam them to holy hell and back the same way that they spam places that they're not invited. I hate spam-tastic advertising! Spammers will rot in a special salty hell all their own.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home